Friday, September 19, 2008

Weekend Plans?

It's Friday! I can't think of a better way to celebrate then sitting back and having a few Margaritas. OK technically I can't do that until after I'm off work, but the thought is nice. Actually, even when I'm off work I won't have any Margaritas. I very rarely drink now. I'm not a fan of the calories that come with those tasty little concoctions! Although I will bend sometimes and have a White Russian. Now those are tasty.

Anyway, my jaw is killing me today. I think the culprit might be those pesky wisdom teeth of mine that haven't come out yet. I'm just dreading having that whole procedure done. For starters, I hate the dentist. My dentist back home was the nicest man, but I just hate going. I'll confess something, I have weak teeth. Which translates into me having extensive work always being done. When my mom told me she'd rather go through the pain of childbirth then get her wisdom teeth taken out again, I knew I'd be in for some pain. So, I've been putting it off, but I really do need to take care of it before we move, if that does happen.

I'm excited about this weekend. We don't have anything big going on, but some friends of ours, the Darlings, are dropping their baby off with us for a couple of hours on Saturday. I volunteered to do this the other day because I think couples need some time off from their babies from time to time and I enjoy taking care of babies, so it's a great plan!

Time for some cute winter clothes! Here are a couple of things that I like from where else, but Forever 21!



I like the cheeriness of the coat, it's so vibrant!



This looks comfy and classy at the same time.

So what does everyone have planned for the weekend? Any fun plans?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my wisdom teeth out years ago and it wasn't bad - I even had them all cut out b/c they weren't even in...

They just opened a Forever 21 at the mall by ny house and I have not had a chance to check it out yet but after seeing your post, I will definitely be making a trip there soon - love the red jacket!

Have a nice weekend.

Erika said...

I had my wisdon teeth cut out when I was 16. Wasn't bad at all. I went to a concert the next night even!! Super cute clothes!!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Never been to Forever 21! Love the clothes. No plans this weekend just hanging around the house with the kids and my husband. It's his weekend off. Thanks for sharing much love

Kristen said...

I have weak teeth too! Ugh, it sucks. Having my wisdom teeth out didn't bother me at all. I went shopping afterwards....seriously, I went from the dentist to the store, but apparently, that's not normal. As for weekend plans, I'm going to an international festival in my hometown. I'm so excited!

Sara said...

El giro in leesville has margaritas the size of your head!! That was the first place I found out that Louisiana doesn't have an open container policy. They made my margarita to-go!

I totally forgot about the book too! It's been atleast 5 months.

Yes, I am convinced my extensive knowledge of makeup all thanks to said modeling experiences has prevented pertinent information from sticking. You know like econometrics, calculus and accounting.

I have to go to the biatch's wedding tomorrow. Alone. My gay bff has too many tests going on next week and can't come. I think I still might carry a flask of tequilla with me though! I'll have my own little margarita. HA!

jesnicole said...

HI, I READ ON ONE OF YOUR OLD POSTS THAT YOU LIVED IN OKLAHOMA? IF YOU DON'T MIND MY ASKING, WHERE? MY HUSBAND AND I ARE FROM OKLAHOMA. JUST CURIOUS. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

Megan said...

Forever 21 is one of my favorite stores...really cute clothes w/ great prices! (P.S. how have I NOT added you to my blogroll yet? doing that now!) Don't worry too much about the wisdom teeth, I LOVED getting mine out. (mainly because of the amazing sleep I got afterwards with the pain killers..but whatever works right?!)

Inspired Kara said...

I yelled when I saw taht grey sweater! I'm going to get one!!!

MediMonsters said...

Cute jacket. Plan to go to Lake Charles tomorrow for some shopping with my daughter in college then getting back home for the LSU/Auburn game!! Have fun this weekend.

S.J. said...

I had my wisdom teeth out this summer and it wasn't bad at all. It was wisdom teeth and pap smears that I was deathly afraid of....but now I've done both :) haha. IF you just get it over with then you will be glad that you did!

Cute clothes!!!