Friday, September 19, 2008

A Chubby Child

So, I was browsing through my Facebook pictures and came upon this:



How chubby was I? Note the fat rolls on my legs. But yet, I still think in all my chubbiness I was cute. I tell my mom often I want a precocious child like myself, minus the tantrums. (I used to throw horrible fits when I was a little girl.)

My mom's favorite expression about me is, "When you were good, you were very good, but when you were bad you were horrid!"

Ha ha! I can imagine now what my future children are going to be like. Sean and I were both interesting children.

9 comments:

Megan said...

Oh you were cute!! I don't think I will ever post pictures of me as a kid. OKay, maybe eventually. I pray my children are nothing like me when I was growing up..I was TERRIBLE!!

Mojito Maven said...

that is seriously precious!!!!

jesnicole said...

I GREW UP IN SOUTHWEST OKLAHOMA, THE VERY SMALL TOWN OF FREDERICK. MY HUSBAND GREW UP IN ALTUS. HE ALSO LIVED IN LAWTON FOR A WHILE. NICE TO MEET ANOTHER OKIE!!

Erin said...

Doug was angelic and I was a holy terror. We are praying that when we have a kid, it takes after him!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

You were such a cutie! My little girl had legs like that as a baby. Much Love

Whitney said...

You were ADORABLE! I love chubby kiddos. THey are so much cuter to me than skinny ones. :) Maybe it's because I was a fatty kiddo and I like to think that I was the cutest. ;) HAH

MediMonsters said...

Awww, look at those little chubby legs. Cute Cute!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

oh! you were so cute!!!

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Aww, you were so cute! I was an ugly child. I mean downright hideous. I make up for it now with my sexiness, though.