Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some Thursday Survey Fun

Lindsay tagged me for a survey and since I love surveys so much I was happy to participate!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

1. I organize my clothes closet by pants, dresses, shirts and also by colors. The colors go from white to black, with colors like blue and green next to each other. I also organize all my shoe boxes by brand. Sean likes to mock my OCD tendencies. I also organize all of our VHS and DVD by alphabetizing them.

2. Most of my best friends I've known since I was much younger. We stayed friends all through high school and college. I actually made a lot of friends in college, but rarely talk to them anymore.

3. After I graduated college I wanted to work for the National Park Service, hopefully in some sort of museum capacity. I applied and applied, but never got a job. I really wanted to work somewhere out West like Grand Teton National Park, which happens to be my favorite.

4. When I was younger I thought people were either born with bangs or they weren't. My mom had to inform me that people weren't born with bangs, that they were cut!

5. I really like to sing when I was little, although I only performed in front of family. My mom reacalls me singing Lionel Richie's "Truly" and the first song I remember singing was "You're a Grand Old Flag".

6. When Sean and I were dating (long-distance) a tradition of ours was whenever either one of us would eat Chinese food to share our fortune with the other. Sometimes we made some up just for fun, but always ended up confessing what the real fortune was. I remember one of Sean's clearly, "the desires of your heart will come to pass." That was a real one! I remember how he hinted around after he got that one about us getting married.

I tag:

1. Semper Gumby
2. Rachel
3. Small Town Louisiana Girl
4. What She Said
5. Emily
6. Same Girl, Different Place

If you girls have already done it, I apologize!

11 comments:

Lindsay Gray said...

Okay, so my favorite song when I was little was "Your a Grand Old Flag". I sang it so often every time my sister hears it to this day, she lets out a groan. Like, "oh dear god, not that song AGAIN".

Yes, I have a video, and I was very serious about my flag. There were also pom pons involved...

Kristen said...

Um ,can I just say that #1 is something that I do too! Due to my cureent closet arrangement I have been unable to get it in the right order, and it really bothers me. People always make fun of me about alphabetizing my DVDs.

the dragonfly said...

I love that you thought people were born with bangs. Too funny!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

I'm like that with my closet too! Much Love

Whitney said...

Oh. My. Word. The bangs thing made me laugh out loud!! HILARIOUS!

Mojito Maven said...

thanks for the blog love! I have also enjoyed reading yours! I've added you to my blog roll :)

Momily said...

done!

MediMonsters said...

Hey!! Thanks for including me. I just finished.

Brando said...

Wow- I thought the exact same thing about bangs when I was little! I remember crying to my mom because I wasn't born with bangs like my best friend. She had to tell me that all you had to do was cut them! That's all I needed to hear. She tried to talk me out of it, but I finally convinced her to cut me some too!

Sara said...

Remember you recommending the free scenic highways and byways book months ago? Well it took foreeeever but I got it in the mail and it is so cool!

Same Girl said...

This was fun! I just filled mine out if you want to take a look.

I also orginize my closet the way you do!