Lindsay tagged me for a survey and since I love surveys so much I was happy to participate!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
1. I organize my clothes closet by pants, dresses, shirts and also by colors. The colors go from white to black, with colors like blue and green next to each other. I also organize all my shoe boxes by brand. Sean likes to mock my OCD tendencies. I also organize all of our VHS and DVD by alphabetizing them.
2. Most of my best friends I've known since I was much younger. We stayed friends all through high school and college. I actually made a lot of friends in college, but rarely talk to them anymore.
3. After I graduated college I wanted to work for the National Park Service, hopefully in some sort of museum capacity. I applied and applied, but never got a job. I really wanted to work somewhere out West like Grand Teton National Park, which happens to be my favorite.
4. When I was younger I thought people were either born with bangs or they weren't. My mom had to inform me that people weren't born with bangs, that they were cut!
5. I really like to sing when I was little, although I only performed in front of family. My mom reacalls me singing Lionel Richie's "Truly" and the first song I remember singing was "You're a Grand Old Flag".
6. When Sean and I were dating (long-distance) a tradition of ours was whenever either one of us would eat Chinese food to share our fortune with the other. Sometimes we made some up just for fun, but always ended up confessing what the real fortune was. I remember one of Sean's clearly, "the desires of your heart will come to pass." That was a real one! I remember how he hinted around after he got that one about us getting married.
1. Semper Gumby
3. Small Town Louisiana Girl
4. What She Said
6. Same Girl, Different Place
If you girls have already done it, I apologize!