Today is Boomer's (our Min-Pin) first birthday. Yes, I'm one of those people who celebrate their pets birthdays. Sean had to take him to the groomer today to get his nails clipped, but I told Boomer I'd make it up to him by getting him a Happy Meal. No, I'm not going to let him eat the ENTIRE Happy Meal.
Time for some Friday Fun Questions!
1. Three websites you frequent the most?
2. What's one thing you really want for Christmas?
3. Any shows this season you are already addicted to?
4. Are there any foods that you were hesitant about trying, but then did and loved them?
5.What room in your house is your favorite and why?
1. Blogger.com, armywivesforums.com and hotmail.com
2. I really want a laptop for Christmas, but I know I'm not going to get it, so the second thing I really want is a Chi straightener.
3. I already mentioned Survivor, but I'm also liking Dancing With the Stars
4. My first cruise I was hesitant about escargot, but I tried them and love them! I try to order them every time I can. Delicious!
5. I think my favorite room in our house is the bedroom. Mainly because that's where Sean and I relax the most and just have fun watching TV together.
I'd love to hear your answers!
My list of things to do this weekend:
1. Take pictures of surrounding area and funny signs around town
2. Go to Hallmark and buy a new Yankee candle. I really want that chocolate cupcake one!
3. Cheer on my Oklahoma State Cowboys. I'm hoping for a 4-0 start.
4. Buy a new nose stud. I'm tired of the pink one I have in.
5. Make something tasty this weekend. I'd like to make some kind of apple tart. Does anyone have a good recipe?
So what are your weekend plans?