Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fun Questions Volume 6 and Survivor

Is anyone watching Survivor this season? Sean and I watched it last night and I think I'm already hooked. I already have my favorites (Marcus) and those that I cannot stand (Jillian, Charlie) thank goodness Jillian was already voted off. Her accent and know it all attitude were making me crazy! Where they are at is beautiful though. I really want to go to Africa sometime in the near future. I can't find anyone who wants to go with me though. Where's everyones sense of adventure? Huh?

Today is Boomer's (our Min-Pin) first birthday. Yes, I'm one of those people who celebrate their pets birthdays. Sean had to take him to the groomer today to get his nails clipped, but I told Boomer I'd make it up to him by getting him a Happy Meal. No, I'm not going to let him eat the ENTIRE Happy Meal.



Time for some Friday Fun Questions!

1. Three websites you frequent the most?
2. What's one thing you really want for Christmas?
3. Any shows this season you are already addicted to?
4. Are there any foods that you were hesitant about trying, but then did and loved them?
5.What room in your house is your favorite and why?

My answers:
1. Blogger.com, armywivesforums.com and hotmail.com
2. I really want a laptop for Christmas, but I know I'm not going to get it, so the second thing I really want is a Chi straightener.
3. I already mentioned Survivor, but I'm also liking Dancing With the Stars
4. My first cruise I was hesitant about escargot, but I tried them and love them! I try to order them every time I can. Delicious!
5. I think my favorite room in our house is the bedroom. Mainly because that's where Sean and I relax the most and just have fun watching TV together.


I'd love to hear your answers!


My list of things to do this weekend:
1. Take pictures of surrounding area and funny signs around town
2. Go to Hallmark and buy a new Yankee candle. I really want that chocolate cupcake one!
3. Cheer on my Oklahoma State Cowboys. I'm hoping for a 4-0 start.
4. Buy a new nose stud. I'm tired of the pink one I have in.
5. Make something tasty this weekend. I'd like to make some kind of apple tart. Does anyone have a good recipe?

So what are your weekend plans?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am celebrating my birthday this weekend! Hubby has the whole weekend planned - stop by my blog next week to see what we did!

Sara said...

I think Boomer is such a cute dog. I might have to go get one. Mark is terrified that when he comes home we'll be +1 more dog without his knowlege

Mojito Maven said...

Ok how cute is Boomer (and I love his name!!). I plan on doing a whole lot of laziness this weekend haha.

Megan said...

I can't help you with an apple tart recipe.. I don't make many deserts..the ones in the freezer section are good for me! :) Sounds like you will have a fun weekend..I didn't know you had a nose ring..I have always wanted one, but don't think I have "the face" for it.

kd said...

I will go to Africa with you! I have been dying to go for a while!!

Lindsay Gray said...

Boomer is adorable!

Yeah, I absolutely LOVE Big Love. *R* calls it my "cult show" and absolutely refuses to watch it with me. But I love it!

I'm down with Africa too!
Girls trip!

Lindsey said...

I just found your blog and I'm loving it!

Tania said...

I just celebrated my dog's birthday on Monday too! I got him a cheeseburger and lit two b-day candles for it. I have pictures on my blog if you want to see for yourself!

Tania said...

oops...I meant two b-day candles on it...meaning the cheeseburger, not the dog!

Caitlin said...

1. Three websites you frequent the most?

Blogger, Myspace, Gmail. :)

2. What's one thing you really want for Christmas?

A new TV or a new car. I'll keep dreaming.

3. Any shows this season you are already addicted to?

"The Office," "The Daily Show," "The Colbert Report," "South Park"...probably some more.

4. Are there any foods that you were hesitant about trying, but then did and loved them?

Indian food! And now I couldn't eat it enough!

5.What room in your house is your favorite and why?

My bedroom. Very much a sanctuary.

Cute doggie!

Momily said...

I see you've switched to a 3-column blog, which doesn't quite fit the background you've got up. Feel free to use any of the backgrounds I have on my template page (emstemplateblog.blogspot.com). They're all made for 3-column blogs.

Weeksie50 said...

1.Blogger.com Myspace.com Yahoomail.com

2. I want an new video Ipod.

3. I love Gossip Girl. Greys Anatomy and One Tree Hill. I am so mature huh?

4.Nah, I am very picky. I pretty eat all the same stuff. All the time.

5.I love my living room. It is warm and inviting..

DVRed Survivor but haven't watched it yet..

e said...

that's funny that you celebrate your dogs bday because to be honest my dog was invited to a doggie bday party for tomorrow.... "we" got her a present but im not 100% sure if we'll be able to make it! haha

Whitney said...

I have never once watched Survivor! Funny, huh? I know lots of people that are hooked on it!

Jamster said...

1. Three websites you frequent the most?

Blogger.com, Myspace.com, Knot.com

2. What's one thing you really want for Christmas?

To have Chris in my arms :) (Which by the sounds of it, might happen! He's 90% coming home December 16th!)

Other than that, I'd love to go to NC and see snow!

3. Any shows this season you are already addicted to?

Heroes, Army Wives, Gossip Girl, Greys, Desperate Housewives and Smallville

4. Are there any foods that you were hesitant about trying, but then did and loved them?

SUSHI!! Not rolls, but the actual pieces..but more particular, EEL! I can't get enought of it now! It's my all time fav!!

5.What room in your house is your favorite and why?

Kitchen because I LOVE to cook and it's also the one place that ALWAYS stays clean and decluttered!