Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (I'm not always the best on this, but I try!)
2. Must love one another. (I love reading all of your blogs)
3. Must make mistakes. (Ha! Have you read my posts?)
4. Must learn from others. (I've learned a ton of things in the amount of time I've been blogging on here.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. (I do my best)
6. Must love life. (Most of the time)
7. Must love kids. (I do, although I don't want any at the current time)
These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Here are my picks:
1. Sgt and Mrs. Hub aka Andrea: She definitely fits all of the above requirements. Her blog was the first blog I started reading on Blogger and I've been hooked ever since! She's amazing. If you haven't checked her out, you must do so ASAP.
2.Katie at True Life: I'm an Army Wife: Katie has the cutest dogs ever and is really a great blogger. I always enjoy reading her blog. Most importantly she was the one who came up with the great name for our military recipe blog!
3.Small Town Louisiana Girl: She's living in Louisiana like myself, although she is a native and I am not. She's always got an interesting blog and she's an LSU fanatic.
4.Trying Our Best: a fellow military wife, who has two young sons and always manages, even with the worst of situations to bring a chuckle to her posts.
5. Lindsay at And We'll Just Laugh Along the Way: Lindsay is great! I think if I were ever to live near her I'd want to hang out with her...alot. She is hilarious and I love her blog.
In other news, did anyone watch Dancing With the Stars last night? Who were your favorites? I thought Brooke Burke, Lance Bass and Misty May did a great job! I was even plesantly suprised by Warren Sapp! Cloris Leachman was crazy! I seriously asked Sean several times if she had been drinking prior to the show.
I have a question for all you working gals out there. What do you listen to at work? Do you bring CD's? ITunes? Or Internet Radio? Personally, I listen to Live365.com. They have a ton of stations and it's free, but of course there is a price to pay in that you have to listen to occasional commercials. Usually I like to listen to a 70's mix on there and occasionally a mix of the last thirty years. Today I'm listening to music from Walt Disney World. I love Walt Disney World and sometimes to tide me over until the next time I go there I'll listen to some music from the parks. You should check it out sometime!