Thursday, September 11, 2008

Heroes At Home

Spread the word on this! I got an email from my FRG leader regarding Sears Heroes at Home Program. If you know some families that might not otherwise have a good Christmas I suggest you pass this on to them.

Go to www.sears.com/wish to check it out.

In other news, it looks as if I'll be off work tomorrow to "prepare" for the hurricane. It looks like Sara will be getting the brunt of the storm. Events are being canceled around here and once again Wal-Mart is packed with people getting ready for the storm. This time I don't know if we'll be so lucky not to feel some effects of the storm since we will definetly be on the east side of the storm. Guess we shall see how it pans out. At any rate it's not going to affect us like it will the Houston/Galveston area.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hope you stay safe during this hurricane. You'll be in my prayers.

Whitney said...

AH! Stay safe! Run, run, run from the hurricane!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

We are getting ready too! I so hate hurricane season and I have dealed with it all my life. But, for some reason it seems to be getting worst. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Stay Safe. Much Love