Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits

-Sometimes when I listen to the radio I sit and wonder how some people get recording contracts

-Speaking of..did anyone watch JLO on Saturday Night Live? I found her unfunny and her singing was AWFUL!

-As I was working out at the gym today, an older guy stopped me and asked me if I was addicted to the gym because he always sees me there. My response, "Um...yeah I guess. I just need to get in shape and I have nothing better to do." His reply? "Ain't nothing wrong with that girl...just do what you're doing." Hmm...I think he meant well, it was just amusing.

-I would like to personally thank whoever invented Frosted Mini Wheats or even Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.

-Do you ever feel like you don't have enough hours in the day to get everything you want to get done? I feel that way everyday.

-Sean called me today. I would just like to say my husband has the hottest phone voice EVER.

- I want to learn this dance. Just because.



13 comments:

Tori Bella said...

Ha ha, that was so funny!

Just keep doin' what you're doin' girl! :)

lola said...

So glad you've had a kick ass day so far. Also, if you find out who to thank for Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Almonds, pass along my regards as well!

Unknown said...

I hit the gym the same time everyday so it's pretty much the same crowd of people. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Honey Bunches of Oats is amazing. The pecan cluster one is pretty great too.
Love what the old dude told you at the gym! Good stuff.

Mira said...

you need to this see girl in my gym (she's also one of the instructors there)- she IS always there and she looks.... not so feminine. :D you are doing good.... ;)

Shanon said...

award at my blog

Karren said...

Okay, I feel lame because I have never seen Saturday Night Fever. I'm going to try to hunt it down now.. and maybe try to learn that dance too! haha

stefanie said...

I have to prove you wrong: MY husband has the HOTTEST phone voice ever. :) I guess we are both very lucky. ;)

Hannah said...

I am soo not a J-Lo fan at all. But I DO love frosted mini wheats :)

Emily said...

Hey girl! I finally decided to stop lurking at say hello! :)

I hate to be approached like that at the gym. I mean, I'm all for making new friends, but that's just too weird!

And no, there are never enough hours in the day, lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh J-Lo totally SUCKED!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Girl you could totally do that dance!! I say go for it!! Just watching it makes me smile :)

Oh and I hear on the not enough hours in the day. Grumble.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I thought she was really awful too! I saw her perform on the rocking new years eve special and she was awful there too!