Monday, March 29, 2010

Confessions

- I love veggies and I love broccoli, but I refuse to eat it if it's only the stems, I have to have the flowery part of it on top to be able to eat it

- I use light cream for a pasta sauce that I make. I may have took a few sips of it while cooking. Ok...like six sips. It's good!

-Although I'm excited to go to the States, I'm already nervous. I hate flying and I hate leaving Boomer behind. I always feel like he's going to think I abandoned him.

-We have a new American family that moved into our complex. Am I happy? No...because it's this chick I know from Bible Study and her son, who is around 8, interrupts us all throughout the Bible Study. If you can't control your children, especially those that are that old, then I have issues with you as a person and as a parent. Also..they have a German Shepard who wants to bark at Boomer and I everytime we go outside. Umm...that's not going to fly. (I'm sure you guys think I'm awful for not liking someone that goes to Bible Study with me, but I feel like keeping it real)

-Putting together my wine rack was one of the highlights of my day. Does that make me an alcoholic or a handyman?

- I watched Precious last night and cried. I also watched a National Parks documentary in which they released the wolves into Yellowstone. I cried at that too.


18 comments:

Stephanie Hartman said...

I could NOT believe how crazy sad the movie Precious was like I seriosuly had to turn it off I thought it was awful...Girl it's okay to exspress your feelings about people on here thats why its called your blog lol..I hope you have a Great day...

Patience said...

I love me some wine and would drink it 24/7 if I could.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I saw precious too, it was really hard to watch...i cried too.

Unknown said...

I love the movie precious! It's a great story, and oddly I'm the esact same way with my veggies!

Emily of Boston said...

Okay, I was going to make some witty, interesting comment... until I realized how many visitors were blinking away on the map at the left side of your blog. Wow! I got totally distracted! What a fun gadget... I'd use it too, but I don't think I could get enough readers to make mine blink the way yours just was!

Btw, did you end up finding interesting stuff for your boudoir shoot?

SS said...

Broccoli is my fav and I'm on the stem band wagon with you. Why would I eat only that part? One exception when you have the really long stalks on fresh broccoli, my auntie use to peel off the outer part and then cut them up like celery or carrots for us to dip. It's pretty good that way!

JG said...

Who eats only the stems? That's odd to me.

Hannah said...

How about a handy alcoholic? Nah. I'm considering ordering six bottles of my favorite wine online, just because I can get a better deal. It's THAT good.

I tried watching Precious, but it was so depressing and hard to watch. I had to turn it off. Guess I'm a pansy :(

Hannah said...

oh-- and I left you an award on my blog :)

Jeannette said...

I can't even eat the stems of asparagus... they are too fibrous.

The Pink Chick said...

I'm with you on the broccoli! I have to have the flowery part too!

Lisa said...

I love your confessions!

I haven't seen Precious, I haven't decided if I should add it to the netflix queue or not.

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I think it makes you a handy alcoholic...j/k :P Anything to do with Italian vino would make me happy too :)

Whitney said...

You won!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm going with handyman who enjoys the fruits of the labor lol.

Mira said...

it is totally OK to express your feelings.... We are far away from group housings here and we love it that way. Local community here works great for us.

btw I don't eat stems. :)

Tori Bella said...

I like you more for saying you dislike someone in your bible study group! :)

Penny said...

Awww..I feel like that too when I have to leave my pets. It prevents a lot of my traveling. I know..I'm a dork, but it's true!!