Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Very Cool Gift Idea

So, in reference to yesterday's question, let me just say that I completely agree with all of you that chimed in and said you find it disgusting. Let me tell you though that on the forum where this was debated, that there was actually one or two ladies that said, "I change my child at the table regularly and if you have a problem with me doing it, then you can leave the restaurant." Can you believe that?

Anyway, I was browsing on Etsy today and I ran across this awesome shop that sells spices for dips, popcorn, tea, Indian food and Asian food.



Above is a picture of the dip seasonings, the flavors are:

1)French Onion
2)Chili Con Queso
3)Crab Dip
4)Sweatin' Bullets
5)Dill and Spice
6)Peppercorn
7)Jalapeno Spinach
8)Lime Cilantro

Maybe it's just the foodie in me, but I think this would be an awesome present to get. The popcorn spices look just as tasty.

The Etsy shop is called SpiceSpiceBaby, click here for a link.

5 comments:

lmc said...

YUM!!!

I love etsy :)

Mrs. F said...

LOVE the name of the Etsy store. Hahaha!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That would be an awesome gift!

No Model Lady said...

I am all for creative gift ideas, thanks!!

Becca said...

That is a great name for the store. I'm so glad you posted that. I used to buy those spice mixes at the holiday fairs in the States every year and I'm all out of them now.

Happy Thanksgiving!