Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Cards

If you're thinking I'm going to be blogging about Shutterfly's Christmas cards, fear not! Because I'm not blogging about them, I'm a Snapfish girl and that's who I ordered my cards from, so I won't even be mentioning Shutterfly.

The other night Sean, Boomer and I took our pictures for our first photo Christmas card. Our orginal plans were to go take the picture in front of a local villa, but with the constant deluge of rain we've gotten almost everyday for the past 2 months, that wasn't possible. Instead I rummaged around in my Christmas decorations, found a few things I could use as a background, set-up the tripod and took a few pics.

I LOVED how our pictures turned out. I think what really makes them is Boomer. His little face is hilarious! Also entertaining is Sean in a Santa hat. Sean HATES pictures, so for him to go along with this idea AND wear a Santa hat is monumental.

I'm not going to be showing our Christmas card on here, as I want those who are receiving it to be surprised, but I will show you a couple of pictures from the other night.

Sean told me I couldn't put these pictures on Facebook, but he never said anything about not putting them on my blog...





Boomers face in this picture makes me laugh so hard. He looks so disturbed about what is going on.

12 comments:

Expat Girl said...

Haha I just blogged about the same thing today, those Shutterfly posts are driving me crazy! Those photos are hilarious, you are going to be in so much trouble when Sean finds out!

Uncork and Unwined said...

Those pictures are adorable!

lmc said...

Those pictures are so great!!

Lou said...

awesome!! they are adorable

Lisa said...

I love that second one! Too cute!

The Mrs. said...

husbands are such good sports for holiday cards are they not?

adorable!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

So impressed you got him in a Santa hat. He's going to love seeing them on the blog!

(go snapfish! :) )

Field of Dreams said...

Love the pictures:) Your husband is a great sport!!!

Andy said...

We used to love Snapfish (and agree with you about those Shutterfly posts!). While the thought of 50 free cards is cool, we've been using Send Out Cards for a year now and are actually MAKING money by sending cards through them and helping others send cards through them (and making money themselves).

Send Out Cards is fully customizable and allows you to use as many pictures as you want, send out personalized cards in your own handwriting and with your own signature right from your computer and you can send gifts this way, too!

I'm happy to give you and your readers a couple of free Send Out Cards to send out as an early holiday gift to you all.

Just go to www.sendoutcards.com/gradea to send out a card or two on me.

Happy Holidays!!!

Andy
andyscardsandgifts.com

This American Wife said...

Awesome! That picture is hilarious! We have a family photo just like that, but it's AJ in the middle, frowning! Lol

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Way to read between the lines :) I love the pics!

Susan Payton said...

Just blogging around and found your blog. I love reading all the different blogs, they are all so unique. Thanks for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com