Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well, I'm sorry to say that the Halloween party wasn't really that great. Compared to last year I thought it was kind of ho-hum.

I didn't get any awesome pictures of me in my costume on my camera, but I think a few other people might have some, so I'll just have to post what I have.



This is me (minus my cop hat because it hurt my head) arresting my friend Brittni who was dressed as Justin Beiber.

There is some crazy weather going on here in Italy right now. It's majorly flooding in our area right now. In fact, post closed early today and most of the bridges around here are closed off because of the swollen rivers.

I borrowed a few pictures from some of my friends Facebook pages. Check it out. Crazyness!





The worst part is that it's not supposed to stop anytime soon. So I have no idea how much worse it's going to get.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

It's flooding here too! Not as bad, but it's still crazy!

Jon and Steph said...

Whoa! That's insane!! I hope it stops soon!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my goodness! Be careful over there, I hope the rain stops!

Love that dark wig!

The OutPost said...

Hope the rain stops. It's been raining here in Hawaii all night and morning and that's enough for me. Be safe.

Lisa said...

Wow! That looks nuts! Stay safe!

Mrs. F said...

Hahaha! Love the Justin Beiber costume!

Unknown said...

Take care..

:)