Friday, November 5, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in at Wife of a Sailor!



1.A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you?
Oh this is easy. There is a certain blogger, who I won't say her name because I'm not sure if she'd want me to or not, but she's been awesome to me. She and her husband generously let us use their extra car for over two months when we were waiting on car parts and for my car to be fixed. She dogsits Boomer for me and takes wonderful care of him. In short, she's great!

2.How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
In Italy? All the time. The speed limits here are more like suggestions.

3.Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
Not really, I mean my friends called me by my last name, one guy in band called me Marshmallow and for awhile a few people called me "Cominasty" because they were in Spanish class with me when I conjugated "we eat" in Spanish to "cominasty". Yeah..it was embarassing.

4.If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
Oh, I've had the title picked out for awhile, "Me and You and a dog named Boomer" Playing off the Lobo song, "Me and You and a Dog named Boo". How would it end? I'm not sure, in a blaze of glory I guess!

5.Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
I don't have a planner, so I'm guessing that day I spent doing errands and blogging.

6 comments:

Tori Bella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori Bella said...

You forgot the part where you and Tori meet. That's part of your book. And we go out in a blaze of glory juntas (that means together in Spanish - I heard you weren't so great with conjugation).

Unknown said...

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for linking up to my blog! I read your blog almost daily! Thanks for being awesome! I hope you're having a great day!

Also, over here in Korea, the speedlimits are also "suggestions". The taxi that took us from the airport to where we were heading... LOL, he had this machine that would tell him when the limits were changing and where the "Speed check points" were so that he could slow down and not get his plate pictured!! Oh man. it was intense. They go like... KM/hr and I thought it was MPH and it said like 180 I was freaking out!!

Megan said...

No planner?? I couldn't LIVE without mine :)

K. M. Christianson said...

That "cominasty" thing has me rolling. I'm still laughing 5 minutes later, so I had to comment. I've been a lurker for a while, so finally : hola.

Unknown said...

Ok well I'm extremely jealous of the speed limit "suggestions".. Considering I got 4 speeding tickets last August :(