Thursday, November 18, 2010

Have You Seen This?

Last week I was browsing around Twitter and came across this hilarious and incredibly awkward video on YouTube.



I did a little research on the kid behind the video, evidently he's appeared on Chelsea Lately and she hooked him up with a visit from 50 Cent on one of this YouTube videos.

I think the kid is hilarious, but once I watch it I can't get it out of my head!

My good friend Dana also shared this video of Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springsteen singing "Whip My Hair"



I like it much better than the original version!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

He has a video for DJ Got Us Falling In Love by Usher/Pitbull. It is so funny. We were downtown at a club in our hometown and they played pieces of his video with the song.

Alia said...

yikes that video is seriously creepy. LOL how old is that kid?

Nikki said...

haha that was great and yeah how old is that kid? lol I loved how he really didn't know the words :) lol

Meg said...

I really, really don't even know how to feel about that first video. No, no I don't.

Susan Payton said...

Just blogging around this evening and found your blog. I love reading the different blogs, they are so unique and interesting. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot.com

Tori Bella said...

We friggen' love that kid!! And like Lauren says, DJ Got Us Falling in Love is my favorite. I wander around work doing his little dance moves to it.

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Oh my goodness this kid is fantastic!! One of my chickadees and I are watching his vids right now...thank for sharing this!! :)

Samantha said...

Gotta say that first one really creeped me out! lol

Kebi Cedawna said...

Oh my word, the kid cracks me up. I wonder how old he is, it's hard not to think he's like 7 or 8. I need to google some of his other videos.
Have you been keeping up with Glee this season? You need to check out the "Never Been Kissed" episode. Some new characters do "Teenage Dream", it rocks!