Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Few of My Own Guilty Pleasures

A few ladies, Army Doctor's Wife and The Student have been posting their guilty pleasures/indulgences and it looked like such a fun post that I thought I'd share some of my own.

1. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups- I have to limit myself on these or else I'll eat a ton. In the way of candy I also love Sour Patch Kids. I ate a whole bag of these last weekend!

2. A nice, cold Dr. Pepper. Especially a cold 2 liter of Dr. Pepper or Pepsi. Love it! However, I don't buy pop for that reason, just because I know if it's in the house I'll drink it. I do indulge every few weeks or so though and have a can.

3. Supreme Pizza from Pizza Hut. I could eat so many pieces of this stuff! That's why now I have to stick to the personal pan!

4. Asics running shoes. I don't mind putting down a bunch of money for a pair of shoes that I know is going to make working-out a non-painful affair (at least for my feet)

5. Forever21.com. I'm always buying dresses off of here. One of my most recent purchases? Even though it's an indulgence at least I'm not paying alot for it!



6.I can't resist buying Glamour every month and if there's a People cover that catches my eye I get it too!

7. Cameras. I'm getting ready to purchase a new digital camera from Canon. I don't mind spending a lot on it though because I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of it.

8.Olive Garden! I think this is my favorite place to go out to eat. When I go I disregard all calories and feeling guilty and eat until I'm stuffed.

9.Others have mentioned reality tv and I have to admit, although a little shamefully that I'm equally addicted to it. Girls Next Door, America's Next Top Model, America's Got Talent, Nashville Star....and that's just naming a few!

10. Last, but not least....shoes! At my peak shoe buying time I was probably buying a pair a week, of course I was getting a good discount on them too. I have so many shoes in my closet at home and most of them I wear maybe once a month if that. There's just so many cute shoes out there!

4 comments:

Same Girl said...

Hi! I love the idea of this entry! Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I would add you do my reads but i have no idea how lol.

Brando said...

I'm so with you on the Dr. Pepper. When I decided to get serious about losing weight I switched to Diet Dr. Pepper, which I thought I could never handle. But I l-o-v-e it now. It's like my crack, seriously. I won't even tell you how many I have a day because it's embarassing!

d.a.r. said...

Oh my word, I love Olive Garden! The breadsticks...the giant portions of pasta...the salad! Yum!!!

Kristen said...

I love Reese's!!! Dr. Pepper is one of the few sodas that I actually drink. I only drink it once every couple of months, but I love it!