Thursday, June 12, 2008

Save the drama for your mama!

This morning was quite stressful and I hope not to have another morning like it for some time. Basically a former friend of mine told me what a horrible person I am because of a situation he messed up with a mutal friend of ours. There's only so many times I can take someone telling me I have an ugly inside and bringing up past mistakes of mine before I want to snap and tell them off. Which is pretty much what I did.

I make mistakes and I haven't always treated this individual the nicest I could have, but he's bordering on harassment and I've just had enough.

Other than that the day has been great. I had an amazing Cajun roast beef sandwhich from a local cafe and I'm getting my new front tires on and an alignment done as we speak. After work I'm going by Wal-Mart to purchase a gift for the baby shower and then hopefully Sean will be home at a decent time so I can spend a little time with him before we are apart for 3 days. I know he's going to miss me and my silly ways. The other night when I came back from the gym he was cooking in the kitchen and I burst in there singing Christopher Cross's "Moon and New York City" song. He just had a quizzical look on his face and then smiled shaking his head. At least I keep things interesting right?

I wanted to thank everyone who gave me feedback on my last blog. It did me good to hear your opinions. That's one reason why I love blogging so much because I get to hear opinions of others and that's always important to me.

Well, they called and said my car is ready. Guess I should go pick it up!

No comments: