Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Flowers

Words can't express how happy I am that it is Friday. I woke up this morning and didn't even mind getting up early because it was Friday and that means I have the next two days off. If that's not exciting I don't know what is.

Sean and I are supposed to go out tonight with one of his friends so I hope that ends up being a good time. We might go see a movie this weekend too, but that's still up in the air. What I really need to do is be a responsible adult and clean the house and work on our expense report on Excel, but on a Friday that really doesn't seem the most fun thing to do.

I made banana split cake last night since it's one of my co-workers last day here at work. Banana split cake is a family favorite and my mom usually makes it for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's really tasty and so easy to make. I'd share the recipe, but I left it at home and I also took a picture of my masterpiece, but that's on my camera at home too. I'll have to add those back in later.

I will leave you however with a flower picture I took last week on one of the trails here at Ft. Polk. Hope it brightens your day!



Everyone enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

tootie said...

Ooh - that recipe sounds good! You'll have to post it on your blog sometime.

Happy Friday!