Friday, August 20, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

It's already my favorite day of the week! And you know what that means, MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. Join in over at Wife of a Sailor.



1.If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be?

Trespassing, because there are all these cool abandoned places I'd like to see on private land (like closed down amusement parks) and I'm sure I'd be the person who actually gets in trouble for it!

2.How long do you think you will be a military family?

This is the hardest question to answer. In all honesty, I have no idea. We still don't know if we'll be medboarded for Sean's back issues or if we'll stay in until this enlistment is up and get out or stay in for 20 years. Sean changes his mind everyday on this issue, so I don't know!

3.What’s your favorite recipe?

Potato Casserole or these spicy pork carnitas I made last week. I'm not one to toot my own horn, but they were awesome!

4.What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life?

Wow, is it already over?

5.Where do you hope to retire?

I dream about this all the time and I really, really want to get a huge RV and travel around the country going to National Parks and baseball stadiums with Sean and whatever naughty dog we own at the time.

11 comments:

Mrs. F said...

Oooo, I like the Trespassing idea! There are all kinds of off-limit places I'd like to go too!

Mowenackie said...

I've been thinking about the RV thing a lot, lately, too! That would be so much fun.

Brooke Ashley said...

OMGsh I looooove going look at old abandoned things too. My husband thinks I am crazy lol

Mrs. Mootz said...

Traveling around in an RV would be an AWESOME way to retire!

Chelle said...

After we buy our land and while we're building our home, we want to get one of those weekend warriors and travel the country. I think that would be so cool

Michelle said...

I have a great aunt and uncle who cruise around in their RV and their dog, Bandit. Well, this dog is actually Bandit the 5th because they always name their dogs that.

Anonymous said...

My brother-in-law's dad went through a nasty divorce. He pretty much told her she could keep everything and he took their RV and left. He stayed at my sister's place for a few weeks and ever since has been traveling around in his RV with his dog. How awesome would it be to just come and go whenever you please and have no ties anywhere.

silver star said...

I love your RV idea!

Annie said...

My husband and I plan on being camp hosts in retirement...during the summers you get to stay and host at various campgrounds and help out, enforce rules, all sorts of fun stuff! Maybe we'll see you on the circuit in 20 or 30 years!

Sammie said...

I would love to travel the country in an RV! One of things on my "bucket list" is to visit all 50 states--that would be a fun way to achieve that goal! :)

Sammie @ http://militaryadventure.blogspot.com

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Your last five words are perfect! And pork carnitas sound delicious :)