Friday, March 27, 2009

Photography Friday

Just a few pictures from around Vicenza for you guys to enjoy.



These are the mountains you can see from our apartment, however when I take pictures from our apartment they don't come out as good as this, so I made Sean drive like five minutes away so I could get a better view.



A church in downtown Vicenza



I just love the details on these buildings



A grand view down a side street.



I'm not sure what building this is, but it's in one of the main squares of Vicenza.



Obviously I should start paying attention to what the name is of buildings that I photograph!



Not sure who Pippy and Tommy are, but it made for an interesting picture.



I loved this bridge, it was one of a couple we crossed, but the most picturesque.

Did I mention I now have Internet at home? *Picturing me singing in operatic voice...Hallelujah!*

Ciao!

13 comments:

Kebi Cedawna said...

Love the pics, especially that last one. You've got some great skills, woman! I want to get some of your pics framed when you come back home.

Random Musings said...

Beautiful pictures... I love the bridge

Christy said...

Oh my gosh, I just love these pictures!! You are an awesome photographer!

I'm so happy to hear you have the internet at home now - yay!! :)

Sassy Engineer said...

Oh, can I please come visit? It looks so beautiful :)

J.L.S. said...

Such beautiful pictures! Glad you can now connect from home! :)

megan said...

Oh so beautiful!!! I love the bridge also!

Megan said...

Wow. I am in the process of trying to convince hubby that we need to visit Vicenza (or any other place in Italy). It looks gorgeous and I can't wait to try the food.

d.a.r. said...

Gorgeous pictures!! Glad you are connected at home now :)

lola said...

YAY for internet at home! Does that mean more of your beautiful pictures more often? :)

Jon and Steph said...

Beautiful photographs! Your city looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

That bridge is the oldest in Vicenza! It pretty famous! I have a oil painting of it from a local artist!

nanny said...

Love the pictures!!!Keep em coming!

Tania said...

Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing!