Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ok...I Lied

I'm sorry that I promised I'd have pictures up yesterday. I meant to...really I did.

I had a sort of job interview yesterday that turned out being much longer than I thought and I didn't end up having time to post them.

The only places I can do this are where I can pick up a wireless signal on post, which is about two places and one of the places was allowing my computer to connect, but not to do anything on the Internet. I can't upload them at any of the computer labs on post because they don't allow uploads...so you see my dilemma.

Look for the pictures soon!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Job interview, fun stuff! Let us know how it turns out!!!

Sarah said...

Job interview, this should be interesting to hear about.

Jon and Steph said...

What a pain!
That's exciting about the job interview!

Unknown said...

Hope the interview went well!!!

Kebi Cedawna said...

yay, an interview. That's great news, keep us updated.
It's okay about the pics, we still love you anyway :)

lola said...

I hope the interview went well and I look forward to the pictures!

Sassy Engineer said...

I can't wait to see pics, and I hope the interview went great!

Christy said...

Congrats on the interview!! Can't wait to hear how it turns out. :)

Kebi Cedawna said...

I just saw this on the Fail Blog that Mrs. Mojito blogged about today.
Go check out this Anniversary Announcement. I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it!

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/fail-owned-anniversary-fail.jpg

jlc said...

Tsk tsk, we all hate you now. Haha j/k :)

I'll be back lady!!