I'm back from London! I had a great time and took a ton of pictures (around 700) so I have a ton of editing to do. Hopefully I'll be able to share some of those photos with you in the near future. For the time being here's some of my insights on London.
1. The Tube is awesome. I've never been on a more efficent subway. Ever.
2. Never drink a pint of cider and then go to bed. Especially if you're sleeping on the top bunk.
3. London weather is crazy. I was hot and the sun was shining one minute and the next minute I was caught in a bone-drenching down pour.
4. London has a Starbucks on every corner. I took advantage of this. And the TGI Fridays. When you don't live in the States you take advantage of places that has your fave restaurants.
5. The markets in London are AWESOME. I got to try wine, Thai food, and foie gras all in ten minutes time.
6. Honestly, when I first moved to Europe, London was very, very low on my list of places to visit. I'm so glad that I went there. It's honeestly one of my favorite cities I've ever visited.