Friday, September 24, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in over at Wife of a Sailor!



1.What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse?
I used to be really shy and honestly I sometimes still am, but being a military spouse kind of throws you out there and you either sink or swim at being social. I like to think I've been swimming when it comes to that.

2.What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
I love to travel so much that I could never pick just one place. I loved London, I loved Slovenia, I loved Cinque Terre. The list goes on and on!

3.If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick?
I'm going to go with Wife of a Sailor and pick Qdoba. I LOVE that place and wish we had one so bad!

4.Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Um...we really didn't have one. We PCS'd to Louisiana, so I guess that could be my pretend honeymoon.

5.If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why?
I'd be a travel photographer, going around the world traveling on someone else's dime and just taking pictures and enjoying life all around the world.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh I am so jealous of the awesome places you have traveled to!!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

I always hate the questions about a favorite book or vacation spot. It's like picking a favorite child. Impossible!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Any job with "free" travel would win me over :)