Sunday, September 12, 2010

As God As My Witness..

I seriously feel like this today:



I'm tired of washing dishes. By hand. Save me the bit about how people in the olden days never had dishwashers or running water inside. We do nowadays and I'm tired of washing an endless amount of dishes by hand.

There's also a lot of drama going on in my circle of friends right now. I know, I know, Army wife drama? So unheard of right? It's just frustrating and stupid and reminds me sometimes of why I don't always like being friends with women.

In good news though, some of the girls and I are considering a trip to Salzburg in October. I admit it, the big draw for me is taking a Sound of Music tour around town. I'm a geek I know, I've embraced this a long time ago.

The only other exciting happenings this week are that my car is finally, somewhat fixed and I get to pick it up AND my first 5K is this Saturday. To say I'm nervous is an understatement.

15 comments:

tootie said...

Ugh, sorry about the drama.

I'm soooo excited that you might go on the Sound of Music tour. I love that movie!! Please promise to take lots of pictures :)

Uncork and Unwined said...

I have to wash our dishes by hand and I too, am over it. We actually have a dishwasher but it doesnt get the dishes clean.

Sorry your friends are spouting the drama. Women are so mean and catty to each other! I feel the same as you- sometimes it's difficult to have female friends! =)
Hope it blows over quickly!

Shoshanah said...

If I ever wind up in Salzburg, I know the main thing I'd want to do would be the Sound of Music tour too!

Living the Long Life... said...

Your post title made me think of the movie Shag! Awesome!

If you go to Salzburg, take tons of photos. My friend just went and loved it there!

Michelle said...

I refuse to wash dishes anymore. When OccDoc and I lived separately for a few months last year I would bring my laundry and dirty dishes home with me. I lived in a tiny studio apartment and OccDoc was on post. How lazy is that? I would drive my dishes 180 miles (roundtrip) to wash them in our dishwasher.

Julie Danielle said...

Oh I LOVE Salzburg. I did the Sound of Music tour when I was there and you have to do it! It was great!

hmb said...

Good luck at the 5K! It's the ones with donuts right?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh, GO! I've seen reviews and pictures from that Sound of Music tour and it seems amazing! I want to go on it sooooo bad!

Kristen said...

Good luck with the 5K!

I decided a long time ago that I just don't the time or energy for people who fill my life with drama. The army does enough of that.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your friend drama! Go on that trip and take lots of fantastic photos to share so I can live vicariously!

Congrats on the signing up for the 5K! Finishing is what counts!

P.S. That girl is so cute!

xoxoxo

Jennie Pie
"Capturing Sweet in the East"
http://www.jenniepie.com

Mowenackie said...

Good luck on the 5K!

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

Good luck with your 5k!! How fun!

Unknown said...

sound of music tour??? oh my gosh sign me up! i'm so jealous. :]

Dixie Bell Designs said...

Good luck with the 5k! I did my first one in June, and I was SO nervous, but I felt awesome when I finished!!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Ugh, no dishwasher? I'd die.