Friday, March 11, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in over at Wife of a Sailor!



1.During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated?
I keep busy with my list of goals and I talk to my friends and family a lot.

2.What is your favorite concert you have ever been to?
I've only been to a couple of concerts, but I'd have to say George Strait was my favorite. I've loved George for a long time and he sounded exactly like he does on the radio.

3.What do you miss most about your “hometown”?
The fact that most of my family is there and the delish Mexican restaurant we have in town. Best salsa EVER! Also, I hear they've upped the ante and now have a mariachi band that plays in the restaurant, I'd like to see this.

4.If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support?
Something for the homeless, pets or education.

5.You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?
This is by far one of the most fun questions that's been asked on Friday Fill-Ins, I'm going to go with Mexican food because I miss it so much. So..chips with salsa and guac. Tacos and enchiladas with rice and then some flan.


5 comments:

Mrs. F said...

Yes, for those of us living without (good) Mexican food nearby, this stick of gum is a must!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen him in person, but I hear George does give a good concert.

Side story: My sister-in-law (who's not really into country music - she's more of a metal fan) said that she hated his concert. I think she got dragged to it by a friend or something. She said, "All he did was stand up there and sing!" I kind of wanted to say that, if the lyrics, instrument and voice are all good, you don't *need* all the pyrotechnics!

Anonymous said...

We're still looking for a great Mexican restaurant. We were lucky in Washington that we found a couple of incredible hole in the wall kind of places, but still haven't found on we love here :(

Uncork and Unwined said...

Mmm, I miss good Mexican food!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Ohh, I love Mexican food so that would make me happy too.