Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm in Love!

With my beautiful new purse!



Last week a friend told me she went to a local purse factory store, (it's called Nicoli), and they were having big sales on last season's collection. Since I could care two hoots about whether something is "last season" I wanted to go check it out myself. She said all purses were marked down from 5-40 euro.

Today my friend Kristen and I decided to go check it out and see what they had. We started off in the main showroom and I found THE purse. I just knew it wasn't going to be marked down since we weren't in the sale room, but it was 50 euro. 50 EURO!!!! Do you know how incredible of a deal this is?! I went into the sale room, which did have some awesome items, but nothing caught my eye like the first purse. It was beautiful and soft like buttah. When I paid for it, the lady told me it was a very special purse and I was getting a great deal. I kinda guessed that, but when I checked online how much the bag I bought was selling for I was shocked. Let's just say it was more than three times what I paid for it in the store.

I'm hooked on these purses! I haven't bought anything really "Italian" since we moved here besides ceramics at Nove. I can tell where a lot of money is going to go before we leave here. The purses are seriously amazing and so beautiful. If you're ever around this area, email me and I'll tell you where to go so you can see for yourself.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous purse and being on sale even makes it that much more amazing.
I love sales!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I can see how soft it is just from looking at it. Gorgeous. Super happy for you!!

Unknown said...

Very cute purse! I get to order mine today! I'm going with the more...casual kind. I made my own personalized Army Wife purse at www.cafepress.com. It's really pretty.

Natalie said...

It looks very nice!

Amy said...

JEALOUS!! Its super cute, and even cuter since you scored a killer deal on it! :)

Mrs. F said...

Beautiful purse. I love the leather goods in Italy...

Dana said...

Lovely. Ironically, my good friend was just there last week. She choose something completely different but just as awe inspiring. Gotta get there, soon.

Amanda said...

Very pretty! You'll have to let me know where this store is at!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, so pretty!! Purses are my one true fashion vice, but I only buy a new one when I can get a really good deal. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! Finding the perfect leather luggage was high on my list when I was in Italy--they do such beautiful leather work there! I'm so jealous that you're surrounded by such gorgeousness :)

Unknown said...

I love it! I used to live within 3 miles of that factory!!! Do you know the brazillian steak house in that area?

Also, Bottega Venetta has an outlet at their factory in the ovest end of town. It is off of vialle della lavoro. Those bags are $$ (yet cheaper than buying retail) but works of art.

Also there is a shoe factory/wear house off of lago di garda in Garda. I have not been to it but it looked good. It was off near Garda land.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh! I love it!!!

Random Musings said...

LOVE IT! The color is so pretty!

Unknown said...

so fabulous - love it!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Love this! Especially the soft yellow color :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! That purse really is beautiful!

Becca said...

Love, love, love the Nicoli purses!! I am hooked on them. I've always been one to buy my purses at Target or wherever. Now I carry an Italian leather bag that costs hundreds of dollars in a department store. I freak out when I see how much they go for retail! You picked a beautiful one.

Amanda said...

I wish I could ve gone back to that store one last time before I left..I loved it!...And yours is gorgeous!

Tori Bella said...

Chad and I just both asked - how much is fifty euro?

Anonymous said...

I’ve been into blogging for quite some time and this is definitely a great post.Cheers!

generic paxil