Friday, December 31, 2010

My Ten Favorite Photos of 2010

I've taken a lot of photos this year. Some I've loved and some have been less than stellar. I wanted to share my ten favorite photos of 2010 with you.



Sean HATES having his picture taken, so I really value it when I get a good picture of him not making a frowny face.



This might be one of my favorite photos I took in New York. What's more New York then the Brooklyn Bridge and a taxi cab?



I think this might be my very favorite picture from this year. I was determined to get a good picture of Big Ben when I went to London and I did.



Although this is a simple picture, with ordinary things, I'm drawn to this picture. Perhaps it's the colors or the fact I just love the composition.



I took this last January when I was at home. One of the things I miss about living in the country is the great opportunities to photograph the wildlife.



This was taken in Santorini on my trip to Greece last summer. I don't have a lot to say about the picture, I just love it.



Some friends of mine and I went to the San Michele cememtery off of Venice this past fall and found these ballet shoes on one of the graves. It was a very interesting experience and I highly recommend taking the time to visit the cemetery if you're ever in Venice.



The Trevi Fountain at night. Sean and I actually blew this photo up and it's hanging on our wall. Rome is one of my favorite cities and the Trevi fountain was just amazing.



I love this picture, because to me it says Italy.



Again, a very simple picture, but for some reason I just love it!

14 comments:

Dana said...

Beautiful, each and every one. You've got a talent, my blogging friend. Really.
Happy New Year!
Dana

tootie said...

Wow, I love them all! Hope 2011 brings you many more wonderful things to photograph!

Samantha said...

Beautiful shots!!! You have such a great eye- I, like you, have been bitten by the photography bug. I love some of the simpler shots..... more is less.

Mrs. F said...

BEAUTIFUL photos, I love them all too!

Abbie said...

What a cool post! I think all of the pictures are beautiful, each one in its own way.

Happy New Year!

Amanda C. said...

amazing pictures!! you are so talented.

Elizabeth said...

I loved your photos.. you are talented!

Uncork and Unwined said...

Beautiful pictures!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love Love Love! Happy New Year lady!

Jenny said...

These pictures are amazing.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous photos! Nice work!

Becca said...

Those are all amazing! You are really talented with a camera. Hope you have a great 2011!

d.a.r. said...

These are amazing!! I really love the ones from NY and London. Gorgeous!

SS said...

Your photos are stunning. I love the one of Trevi, that was one of my favorite cities and great memories of my mom and I sitting and people watching at the fountain everying evening.