2011 is here! Seems like only yesterday it was 2000 and that seemed scary and overwhelming. Now it's 10 years later and I can hardly believe it.
Here is my list of goals for 2011.
1. Visit 5 new countries. (I already have 2 new ones planned, I'm hoping to bypass 5 by a lot this year, but I thought 5 was a safe goal)
2. Become the healthiest me I've been yet. This includes weight loss and better eating habits.
3. Run a 12K in October
4. Sew at least 3 items
5. Finish my college scrapbook and begin on my next scrapbook
6. Print off photos for previous trips and make an album
7. Increase the sales for my Etsy shop
8. Read at least 50 books
9. Send cards and letters to friends and family at least 6 times this year
10. Make the most of our (supposed) last year in Italy
I'm sure I'll add to the list throughout the year, but so far this is what I've come up to.
What are some of your goals?