1. This Egypt situation is freaking me out. I'm also very glad that this upcoming vacation isn't to Egypt because it would be a no-go. Also...I'm disappointed I didn't get to see Egypt before all this went down.
2. Sean and I have been sick for the past week. Sean got sick before me and he's been much worse than I. I was feeling bad for about two days and I'm feeling like myself again, minus the massive amount of sniffling I've been doing. I'm not used to Sean being so quite and going to bed so early. It's kind of freaking me out.
3. I think Boomer needs to go to food rehab, he's gotten to the point of food obsession and it's really, really annoying.
4. I had a girl this past week ask me a few questions about moving to Italy and about the unit here. I told her what I knew and about the expansion that is supposed to happen here in the next couple of years. She basically told me their branch manager said something else and she didn't believe me. Um...ok? I only live here in the place you're referring to. I'm pretty sure your branch manager doesn't have a handle on what's going down here more so than I do. Mmmkay?
5. Jersey Shore is going to be filming the 4th season here in Italy. Can you say disaster? I watch the show from time to time, but it's like a train wreck. I can't help but watch it. I'm a teensy bit tempted to find out where they are filming so I can go get some pictures.
6. I got my hair done yesterday. I have to admit I was a little nervous, even though I had my good friend (who is Italian) go with me to interpret. It turned out pretty good, but I would have been happy with a little bit more blonde highlights and a little less hair. The funniest thing? They were obsessed with my hair being naturally blonde.