In 2010, with the brand new year ahead of me and a deployment that I was going through I made a list of goals for myself. Although the deployment ended early (due to some unfortunate circumstances) I tried to keep on my goals.
Here's the list:
1. Read at least 50 books (accomplished! I'm actually on book 68)
2. Start my photography business (Somewhat completed. I did open my own Etsy shop and I'm proud to say I've sold 7 prints)
3. Lose 10 lbs (Didn't happen)
4. Make t-shirt quilt with my college shirts (Did not happen)
5. Finish my college scrapbook (I'm not finished with it, but I made a huge amount of progress on it)
6. Complete first two years of marriage scrapbook (Not even started. I did make Sean a photo book of our first three years of marriage though)
7. Travel to 5 countries (Done! France, England, Croatia, Greece and Turkey)
8. Cook a new recipe at least once a month (Completed)
9. Decorate our apartment (Yeah... didn't even start)
10. Make Alaska photo album (Nope)
11. 100 lb dead lift (Close! I did 90lbs)
12. Take Italian classes (No class, but I have worked on my Italian a lot this year)
13. Learn how to sew (I bought a sewing machine, does that count)
14. Run a 5K (Done as of 9/18/2010)
I didn't finish all my goals, but I think I did a pretty good job on most of them. Now I have to come up with a new list for 2011.
Later this week I'll be sharing my ten favorite photos I took this year.