I have to admit that when the holidays roll around, one of my favorite parts of it is the movies.
Today I'm featuring my Top 5 Christmas movies.
5. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I'm a sucker for the claymation version of this. I try to watch it every single year.
4. It's a Wonderful Life. I watched this today and cried. Enough said.
3. White Christmas. Love, love, love it! Love the songs, love the acting!
2. Home Alone. I remember seeing it in the theater and I've loved it ever since.
1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I watch it every single Christmas Eve with my family and this year I'm watching it with Sean. My Dad and I love to quote lines with it and I own a t-shirt with the "Old Family Truckster" on it. Best Christmas movie ever!
What are your faves?