Friday, December 17, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in over at Wife of a Sailor!



1.What is the best gift you have ever received or given?
Hmm...I got a horse one year from my grandparents, but that actually wasn't my favorite gift. I think one of my favorites is the Barbie Dreamhouse I got.

2.Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition?
When Sean was gone last year I went home and so Christmas was as it had been before we got married. This year since we can't go home I'm continuing the traditions that my parents started with me.

3.If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?
I actually have nothing at the top of my tree. The PX here has a craptastic selection and so this year my tree is naked up top.

4.What are your three favorite websites?
www.flickr.com
www.oldnavy.com
www.thepioneerwoman.com

5.On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando?
Honestly? I really don't have a preference. I'm not a fan of briefs, but other than that I really don't care.

2 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

Visiting from the fill-in. Great answers! I remember living overseas and hating the crappy shopping selections. You should make your own tree topper! I am the least crafty person in the world, but I made so many things overseas out of necessity.

Have a great weekend!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I love The Pioneer Woman!! I spend hours on her website :)