Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Decorations

It's no secret at my house that I'm a Christmas fanatic. I have two huge tubs of Christmas decorations and ornaments and I have the feeling I'm going to have to buy another after this year is over.

Since we have limited shelf space in our apartment (as in none except our shelving unit) I didn't put everything out that I would have liked to, but here is a glimpse of some of the things I did put out.



My collection of snowmen



This is from my great-grandma. I was a baby when she passed away, but my grandma handed it down to me from her.



My Santa collection



My ceramic Christmas tree from Nove.

One of these days I'm hoping we'll have a mantle so I'll be able to decorate it with lots of holiday goodies.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm thinking I need to go to Nove and buy that Christmas tree!

Annie said...

your decor is so cute!!
i would also love to have a mantle some day...wishful thinking ;)

Sarah said...

Love it! Especially the Santa sign, cute, retro, and right up my alley! Haha. I need to finish decorating, we just got two new shelves and I have yet to put anything into them!

Unknown said...

can you decorate my house? i used these discarded christmas branches i found at the tree farm to decorate the mantle, but now they're drying out and needles falling EVERYWHEREEEE. christmas decorations are just not my forte!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I have that same tin Merry Christmas sign!!! I got it at Hobby Lobby!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I love the vintage Merry Christmas sign :)

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Love the decorations! It's always neat to pull them out and remember where you got the various things. I hate not having a mantle in our apartment, because it's the perfect place for a nativity scene and stockings. Maybe in the next place we'll both get one!