Friday, April 3, 2009

Do Men Have PMS?

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have posted Day 2 of the Challenge on my new picture blog. Click here to access it.

I think Sean and I are trying to go to Venice tomorrow, even though the forecast calls for rain. I'm going to brave it anyway, because I really want to see Venice.

Today wasn't the best day, for starters we had to take Boomer to the vet and he didn't want to cooperate at all once he was in the exam room. He was ok during the whole taking of the temperature and his shot, but once it came to clipping his nails he went crazy. He thrashed about so hard he ended up hitting my chin with his head and let me tell you...it hurt.

Sean has been in a craptastic mood today. You'd think having a four day he'd actually not act like he has a bug up his a*s, but whatever. I'm convinced men have PMS similar to women. Tell me you don't think the same thing sometimes!!!

*Edited to add* I'd like to thank Anonymous for your nice comment about me complaining about everything and you bet I'm divorced in five years.

I have a few words for you.

A. Stop reading my blog if it really gets under your skin
B. Why don't you man up and actually post under your real name? Anonymous comments are for cowards.

Thanks!

Anyway, it's late here and to get up early I must head to bed now.

Ciao!

21 comments:

jlc said...

It's all good. I did Venice in the rain.

It created a roof of umbrellas in St Peter's Square. No worries. You can always use the umbrella to shoo away the pigeons and the creepy dudes selling roses!


:)

American Homemaker said...

Yeah I think guys totally get pms... LOL

I'm a military wife too :)

J.L.S. said...

Oh, I've always believed they have a similar "syndrome." And that, like women, some have it worse than others! Hope you make it to Venice... rain or shine!

Kelly said...

I agree 100% that men have PMS! My husband actually agrees with me now too. He will fully admit it. Have fun in Venice. Make sure you watch them make glass. (blow glass?) It was really pretty and I couldn't resist buying some.

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Venice?! I've always wanted to go. Have fun!

And yes, men do have pms!

Erin said...

Oh they absolutely do get PMS!!!

Have a great time in Venice!

Stacey Cannon said...

I'd see Venice in a freaking blizzard...what a joy to be over there and see all that!!! I'm soooooo jealous...oops...I mean thrilled for you to get to go!!! :) I'm just kidding. Enjoy every minute of it!

And yep, I'm sure guys have worse PMS than us gals do... :)

Meg said...

They so do have their own version, they just have nothing to blame it on and that almost makes me feel sorry for them. Absolutely. And on a random sidenote, dogs have hard stinking heads! The same thing happened with me and my dog at the vet the first time they tried to cut his nails. It did NOT feel nice.

Brittany Ann said...

Men totally have PMS. It's ridiculous, and frankly, way worse than ours. Love your blog:)

Jenny said...

They absolutely do, and the worst thing about it is that they just don't realize it. At least we anticipate and warn them ahead of time.

Kristen said...

Men absolutely have PMS. My hubby hasn't had it too much... but then again, we haven't really lived together that often, so I'm not sure. But, boy, my former best guy friend really had it bad.

Kebi Cedawna said...

Ooh, Venice sounds so amazing. Take lots of pictures to share.
I so completely agree with you, Matt gets that way really bad sometimes. I think stress is the biggest cause, but geez, it's not my fault!
Have fun :)

The Kellys said...

Totally jealous of Venice! It's on my list of "places to go in the next 10 years".

Men have some form of PMS, but it's rare to find one that admits it. (Kelly is lucky!!!) Tim's always finds a way to interfere with mine...which doesn't help things.

And, just a side note, I hope you delete anyone that leaves anonymous messages.

rebecca said...

Men do have PMS. It's a proven fact (I think.)


Have a great trip :) Off to see your picture blog!

Jon and Steph said...

Yes they definitely do have PMS! I'm with Becca, it really is a proven fact.

I love the photo blog!

Have a great weekend, can't wait to see pictures of Venice!

Allison said...

Guys and PMS? definitely!

Shannon said...

I know my Camo-Man has PMS, and sometimes, he's worse than I am.

Ignore the haters. We bitch, we laugh, we cry, we smile, we rejoice. Its what women do, but more importantly its what military wives do best!

Kay said...

I totally agree that men have pms. I think it's even worse for them because they are in denial.

Tania said...

Rain can be pretty!

When guys get in a bad mood, I swear they are 10X worse than us when we get PMS!

Newlywed Next Door said...

I can't believe someone wrote that! People are crazy, I swear. Hope you're having a great weekend!

lola said...

I love the pictures!

I don't know if Matt has ever really had PMS but he certainly gets MOODY! ughgh. :P