Monday, July 21, 2008

Grillin and Chillin

This weekend was lazy for us. Basically Saturday we spent all-day preparing to grill and then grilling.

A friend of Sean, Matt and his wife Lindsey and their baby Boston came over too. I got plenty of practice with the baby feeding, changing and even getting him to sleep. I felt pretty good about it since when I was younger everytime I held a baby it started to cry.

Here's a pic of the boys:



And a close-up of Boston chillin:



Boomer was jealous and very interested in the baby, you can tell in this picture:



Here's another shot of Boston. He has the cutest little cheeks!


Sean, the grill-master at work. He's grilling the bacon-wrapped shrimp. They were amazing!



Kisses right here! (Oh and if you're wondering about the longer hair and stubble, Sean is on relaxed grooming right now) :)



That was my weekend. Just how I like it too. Plenty of quality time with Sean and some fun and food to boot!

3 comments:

Lindsay Gray said...

You can't beat a night with friends and food. Especially the food!Sounds like a great time to me!

Are yall thinking about having a little one sometime soon? Am I sensing a little baby fever??

New Girl on Post said...

I have a little bit of baby fever, but I think we are going to wait until we are settled in Italy next year. We'll probably start late next spring, early next summer. At least that's the plan.

Megan said...

ah, weekend fun. i'm glad it was great- the people. the food, all of it!

Megan