Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just Checking In

I've been trying to get back here to blog the last few days, but it's just been impossible. I've been semi-busy at work and once I'm at home I've been trying to pick up the house, make dinner, work-out and spend time with Sean, which doesn't leave much time for blogging.

Sean is going to most likely be gone most of next week though with live fires and late nights at the ranges so I will probably be on here a little more next week. He got a certificate of achievement today at an awards ceremony for this last rotation that he helped with. That means five promotion points for him, so we were happy about that. He should get promoted before the end of the year if not sooner than that. I for one, will be very glad of that.

I have an awful headache tonight, it just came out of nowhere. As soon as I'm done blogging I'm going to take a nice warm shower and then settle down for bed. Sean has a jump in the morning so he has to be at work early (around 5:45) so I'll be getting up to drop him off and then come back and attempt to sleep for a few more minutes. Honestly I should just stay up and work out since the 15 or 20 minutes of laying in bed really isn't worth it. I doubt working-out happens though, but you never know. A small miracle might occur.

I think Boomer is going to have to start going back in his crate while I'm at work. The last week I've been letting him stay out, but after several accidents and some torn-up trash, I've decided that he's going to have to go back in. It's the accidents that are the worst. Somedays he waits until I get home and then others he goes a couple of times. It's frustrating, but I just can't have that happening everyday.

Well....off to the shower and then into bed.

Hope everyone's week is going well!

No comments: