I woke up this morning to the sound of hard rain falling outside my window. I love waking up to it raining. It's such a relaxing sound to me. Today I thought I'd share a few other things that I love. Just a mini-list of things in my life that I have an affection for. I'm leaving Sean, my friends and family off my list since those are always an obvious first three. :)
1. Blogging, I find it so relaxing and theraputic to blog. I like being able to look back and see what I was thinking and feeling at certain times.
2. Travel. I have so many places I still want to see in the world. I love to travel! My parents tried every year to take my brother and I someplace new and different. That's something I want to do with my children as well.
3. Food. I'm a big foodie, I admit it freely. I love trying new foods, I'm adventurous in that respect. I love Indian food( especially their appetizers) all kinds of pasta, shrimp and crab, sushi, and Mexican food is my favorite by far. I love trying new recipes out of the Kraft Food and Family magazine that I get too.
4. Reeses Peanut Butter cups. Really the only candy I eat.
5. Reading. It's my biggest hobby. I love to read. I didn't have so much time in college to do so, but now that I've graduated I've gotten back into reading alot. Non-fiction is my favorite genre. Summer Sisters by Judy Blume is my all-time favorite book.
And now for a random, quick list with no explanations of everything else I love.
Shoes, scrapbooking, photography, Ansel Adams, Disney movies, working-out, tanning, having a clean house, when Sean cooks dinner for me, the smell right after it rains, fresh-cut grass, Yankee candles, phone calls and letters from people I care about, Iced Chai lattes from Starbucks, learning new things, football, laughing and meeting new people.