Last night and this morning were seriously like a bad comedy, which involved me getting into a variety of mishaps.
Mishap #1: Ordered a new lens cap for my camera since I lost mine in Houston. I really wanted to have it before we went to New Orleans so I didn't have to worry about my lens getting scratched. I got the lens cap in the mail last night....it doesn't fit! Now I feel like an idiot and my camera is still sans lens cap. So...I ordered the right one last night, but there's no way it's going to be in before Saturday morning, so I'm going to have to rig up some ghetto looking dust cloth contraption on the front of my camera.
Mishap#2: I kind of rolled my ankle the other day at work when I was leaning on the back of my heel at the copy machine. It didn't hurt it, but it scared me. This morning after Sean had gotten up to go to PT, I wanted to turn our fan down, as it was cold in our room. I get up to stumble over to the fan and in the process catch my ankle on the metal frame that is sticking out from under our bed. I seriously thought I had broken something at that point, but thank god I didn't. Now I just have a very cut-up and bruised foot/ankle. Then I drop a shampoo bottle on that foot in the shower!
Mishap#3: Receive nasty paper cut from Sean's papers that he had in the car.
It is not my day.
Ok...this is totally random, but does anyone remember a Saturday Night Live skit called Country Roses? It was this commercial spoof of classic country singers and featured Jennifer Aniston, Maya Rudolph and Amy Poehler.
Basically they did these crazy songs, but also Jennifer Aniston and Maya Rudolph were getting into it because Maya was seeing Jennifer's husband. I bring this up because I thought the songs they were singing were hilarious and the other day I randomly heard this song on Pandora that was called "Fist City" by Loretta Lynn. This song is classic and reminds me so much of that SNL spoof. I even made it my MySpace song today because it's just that hilarious to me. If you haven't heard it you should preview it on ITunes or something.
Now it's time for my favorite part of Friday!
1. What's your must-have Thanksgiving food item?
2. What do you love about the most about fall/winter?
3. Do you decorate for the holidays? If so where do you get the majority of your decorations?
4. Do you have an decorations that are extra special to you?
5. Any alternative Thanksgiving plans besides dinner?
1. Potato Casserole is mine. It's addictive and melt in your mouth good. How can you go wrong with that?
2. I like the crispness in the air, the smokey smell of fireplaces burning and hot drinks from Starbucks.
3. I go all out in decorating for Christmas and I get those decorations mostly at Hobby Lobby. (Of course)
4. My first Christmas ornament is the most special to me. If anything happened to it I'd probably cry.
5. Sean and I want to go to Vicksburg that weekend, but I don't know if that will happen or not. My only other plan that weekend is to go watch Four Christmases.
Can't wait to hear your answers!