I've been tagged by KD over at Life of the Wife , Katie at True Life: I'm an Army Wife and Melissa at Flying Tiger.
I always love hearing random things about people so I live for tags like this.
1. I have a thing about numbers, even though I hate math. For example, when pumping gas I like the amount to end evenly on the dollar. If I'm setting my alarm clock I have to set it in a number ending in a O or 5. Same way when I'm cooking something in the microwave.
2. I've never seen The Notebook or Titanic all the way through. I'm not really a fan of chick flicks.
3. My family makes fun of me because they insist I say batato instead of potato. I don't think this is true though.
4. Before this year I'd never had a massage and I've still never had a pedicure.
5. If I could go back and do it over I'd choose a different wedding dress. Paying out of pocket for my own wedding didn't leave me enough money to get the dress of my dreams.
6. When I was younger I pretty much refused to eat meat. Exceptions were hamburgers and chicken fingers. I loathed roast and refused to eat steak. Thank goodness I got over that as an adult. (I was 20 before I really started liking steak)
7. I love to dress up, but I could be perfectly content to wear a hoodie, jeans and tennis shoes everyday. Alas that would put me on What Not to Wear so I try to mix it up.
I'm not tagging anyone because I'm pretty sure almost everyone has done this, so if you want to do it, feel free!
Ok...so here's the hair pic. Yeah...to some it may look the same. Yes, the cut pretty much is, but I swear the color is darker.