Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Randoms

-I'm really upset my Oklahoma State Cowboys lost yesterday to Nebraska.
-Went to a chocolate festival yesterday. It was AMAZING. I had Italian hot chocolate for the second time in my life. I may have gained 5 lbs from it alone.
-I finally came up with a Halloween costume! I'm going to be a cop! I had everything I needed for the costume except a hat and my friend visiting from NYC brought that. Now if I could only find a club...
-Fall in this area of Italy means lots of foggy, dreary, rainy days. I'm not a fan.
-Don't forget that tonight at midnight my giveaway fromm fabulous Blue Bird crafting ends. See this post for details!

2 comments:

JG said...

I'm sorry they lost too. Stupid Nebraska. But hey, it's better than losing to Iowa State! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Take pictures of your halloween costume! I bet it's going to be so cute!