Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pumpkin Butter

Today, after a pleasurable ceramic shopping experience in Nove, complete with the best gnochetti with fresh mushrooms pasta I've ever had...I made pumpkin butter.

Pumpkin butter is like apple butter and let me tell you, it's amazing.



I got the recipe at SkinnyTaste.com, here is the link. The best part? All of the recipes are Weight Watchers friendly. So even if you don't follow WW (which I don't) you still know you are eating in a resonable manner. There's also been recipes this week for pumpkin crepes, pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin smoothies, all using pumpkin butter. Check it out! Go! Now!

6 comments:

Mrs. Air Force said...

Now I am starving and craving pumpkin butter!

A Humble Planter said...

Awesome! A girlfriend of mine just sent me the same link for pumpkin butter! I am planning on making mine tomorrow - small world :) I REALLY want to make the Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

Uncork and Unwined said...

I LOVE anything and everything pumpkin, so I will definitely be checking out this website. Thanks!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I've had apple butter but never this! I really want to try it now!

Amanda said...

I saw that on her blog the other day, and SO want to make it! I have some pumpkin butter I picked up at a farm before I left the states, and it's delicious!

Eve said...

I love everything pumpkin! Thanks for passing on this site.