Friday, October 29, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in over at Wife of a Sailor!



1.What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?I've had strangers send me cards when they saw my name in the paper for various awards and such. It's always nice to hear others think you're pretty special.

2.If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?Um...this is kinda weird I'm sure, but I go through the alphabet and come up with an Italian word beginning with each letter. A. It helps me with my Italian vocab B. I end up asleep. It's win-win.

3.Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.Bills, money, relationship issues. Being an adult is rough.

4.What is something you never believed until you experienced it?I'm honestly not sure I have an answer for this.

5.What can’t you say “no” to?Naughty little Min-Pins that look at me with pleading eyes. My dog is spoiled because I can't say no to him.

6 comments:

kimberly @ lush lounge said...

TGIF and Congrats! I have given you an award! Come over to my blog and check it out!

http://marinegflove.blogspot.com

-kimberly

NicoleD said...

Stopping by from Milspouse FF! I had to laugh at your answer to number 2. I go through the alphabet and try to think of a girl name/boy name that starts with each one. Some of those letters are dang hard to come up with! Have a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!

Kelli said...

Great idea refreshing on your italian vocab =)

Unknown said...

Your Min Pins answer cracked me up. I have been wanting a min pin FOREVER!!!

Anonymous said...

your #2 made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog... love it!

And by the way, I also have a crazy little min pin and cant' say no. :) It's just something about them.