Friday, October 22, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I'm cranking this out early as I have a guest coming in and I'm picking her up from the airport today. Join in the fill-in over at Wife of a Sailor!



1.Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Night owl. I much prefer staying up late, although in my old age I can't stay up as late as I used to.

2.What makes you jealous?
People who have closets, houses, access to Target, Hobby Lobby and Starbucks on a regular basis. (Obviously you can tell I'm overseas)

3.Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
I've actually already started. I have to get all my gifts out by December 10th and so I'm shopping earlier than usual.

4.What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Salsa with chips, enchiladas and some tacos. I miss Mexican food!

5.Where was your first kiss?
Ha ha ha...on my best friend's couch. I even remember the song that was playing. It was Lauren Hill's "Doo Wop That Thing".

Don't forget about my giveaway! Sign up for it here.

4 comments:

Uncork and Unwined said...

I miss Mexican food too! We were just back in the States too weeks ago though and had Mexican and sushi, two things we just cant get out here.

Jessica Lynn said...

I would gladly fly out there and make you some awesome Mexican food if you'll treat me to some delicious Italian food :)

Kelli said...

I LOVE mexican food...oh you're making me hungry =) And I can't stay up too late anymore either...lol

Mrs. F said...

Yep I missed Mexican food when I lived overseas. Hell, I miss Mexican food living in DC! My mom would send green sauce so I could make Chile Verde for my Italian friends in New Zealand. Go figure!