Friday, October 8, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Join in the Friday Fill-In over at Wife of a Sailor!



1.What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
I've taken a few long trips with my family when I was younger. I drove Oklahoma to New York and back once and then from Oklahoma to California and back through most of the west the next year. Both very fun vacations.

2.Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
Postcards, Barbies, ornaments, Nancy Drew books. I've slacked off on the Nancy Drew books and Barbies the past few years, but I always buy postcards when I travel.

3.What is your favorite part about being an adult?
Doing what I want. I mean, what's better than that? Being able to consume alcohol legally is a big plus too.

4.What song brings a tear to your eye?
"Where'd You Go" by Fort Minor and "To Sir With Love" by the Glee Cast made me tear up too.

5.Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).

I think I was around 8? We went to Houston, Texas and I LOVED being on a plane. My family still laughs about me leaning back in the seat with my peanuts and pop saying, "This is the life!" It's ironic after that experience that I now hate flying.

3 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

I have a collection of Barbies too. Haven't added to it in a very long time though.

Chelle said...

I used to LOVE Barbies but then I started using them as hostages for my G.I.Joe's. Not my fault they couldn't handle interrogation and had to succumb to torture.

Kebi Cedawna said...

"I do what I want" lol :)