Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wish List!

Sean and I are trying to budget right now and add some padding to our savings account and of course I keep seeing tons of things I want to buy.

Here's my wish list right now:



I'm down to one bottle of perfume and I really would like another one. I've loved Vera Wang perfume for years, but have never bought it. Maybe next payday!



Cute, simple dress from Forever 21. What's not to love?



Sean and I have been talking about getting Boomer a "friend". We both want another Min-Pin, as we really like the breed. I don't want to make two dogs live in a small apartment though, so we've decided to shelve this idea until we get back to the States.



I LOVE this ring. I blame my love for Fleur de lis on living in Louisiana for a year. I found this ring on Etsy.

12 comments:

Abbie said...

Gotta love the fleur d'lis! When I was in New Orleans they were all over the place!

Love the wish list!

Natalie said...

I love that ring! I have fleur de lis all over my house.

My husband and I want to get another dog so bad so Oscar will have a friend. I just don't want to potty train again!

Gleatie said...

I want the Vera Wang too. I swear, as soon as we start talking about budgeting we find things that we MUST have. We are the WORST budgeters!

Uncork and Unwined said...

That is the cutest puppy! I have a min-pin named Reese and she is so rotten, but Id love to have another one. The hubby wants a larger breed though and we are definitely waiting until we are Stateside again.

Anonymous said...

I bought a bottle of Vera Wang perfume from Bloomingdales as my big splurge when my family took me to NYC for my 21st birthday. I've managed to make it last for over six years, and it still smells amazing :) I think of it as an investment ;)

UrkaLynne said...

Found your blog through the blog of a blog of a blog :)

Just a little side note. In the city where I work as a 911 dispatcher, there is apparently a min-pin who absolutely terrorizes this town. I can't count the number of times I've had people call me and tell me about some vicious ferocious dog that has them trapped in their car and they can't get out. When I inquire if they can identify the dog, it always seems to be the same min-pin.

This post just reminded me of it, since it's been a minute since I've had one of those calls :)

Alia said...

ugh I hate budgeting :) one day i won't have to ever budget.. err i hope :) Super cute dress!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love that ring! Too cute! Target has some dress just like that black one on their website/store and their only 15 bucks!

Lisa said...

Ooh you're good at making me want to go shopping! I'm a big fan of the fleur d'lis too!

Tasha said...

I love the fleur de lis ring! I have a necklace that I bought in New Orleans for ten bucks and I wear it ALL the time.

lola said...

that dress is super cute, and the ring.. my friend who did her undergrad in Louisiana would just drool over it!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

The doggie pic...uber cute!! And I'm on a crazy etsy fix right now :)