Here's my weekend in France summed up.
- If I never see another set of stairs in my life, it will be too soon.
- The French Riveria is gorgeous!
- The food in the French Riveria is expensive, much more so than what I am used to in Italy.
- That being said I had some of the best seafood of my life and an amazing home-made peach cake that I'm still drooling over.
- I enjoyed a peaceful evening with my husband and dog sipping wine on a wall overlooking the sea. It was memorable!
- If you ever go to the French Riveria, I highly recommend using the beaches at Villefranche-sur-Mer. They were the least crowded that I saw and not covered in rocks.
- I have the desire to now learn French after I learn Italian. I'm guessing this will take a long time!
I've been editing pictures of the trip, but it's a long process. Plus I haven't even edited pictures of Greece yet. I've been having issues with my external hard drive and so I've been dealing with that instead of editing pictures.
I'll leave you with a few though.
Lonely umbrella in Villefranche-sur-Mer
Sea view in Villefranche-sur-Mer
Harbor view near our Hotel
Russian cathedral in Nice
Me with Antibes behind me
Beach view in Nice
Back alley view in Antibes