So Sara and Mmm..Tastes Good both left me the Honest Scrap award. I wish I could put the pretty little award picture up with this post, but the post library computers don't allow me to access Photobucket or even save pictures on the computer so that's a no-go.
Here are the rules:
1. Chose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave them a comment informing them they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
So my 10 things.
1. I hate to ski. I've been twice and both times the only part I enjoy is the bunny slope. Beginner trails? Intermediate trails? Forget them. I went down them once and wedged almost the entire time. I hate feeling out of control and skiing definetly brings that out. Yes, I do realize I'm in prime skiing areas too.
2. I always wanted brillant, emerald green eyes. However, God instead decided to give me hazel ones. If you look at them under the light they are indeed green with brown flecks, but if you look at me just normally they look brown.
3.I put my hair up as soon as I get home from whatever I'm doing. I can't stand to have it on my neck or in my face. Some might ask why not cut it short. Because quite frankly I look bad with short hair.
4.I secretly love to watch those music infommercials. Doesn't matter if it's country, 70's hits or the oldies. I watch the entire thing AND sing along.
5. I hate when people think that I'm younger than I am. I've seen 15 year olds that look older than me. I'm sure one of these days I'll enjoy looking younger than my age, but at the age of 25 it's not flattering if you think I'm under 18.
6. I've still yet to find a perfect little black dress. I need one, I look for one, but have yet to find it.
7. I wish I could be a hat person. Sara is, other friends of mine are. I however have a large head so cute hats don't always fit. I still am wanting a cloche hat to wear.
8. I love Bingo. As in I love it as much as an old person does. I was so excited today when I found out they were going to start having Bingo nights here on post.
9.I always wished I had taken dance when I was younger. It's something I really regret not doing. One of these days I'm actually going to take a dance class and see if I'm even halfway decent.
10. I cannot stand it when people can't back up their argument with an example. For example, if you tell me I've been complaining alot and I ask you what I've been complaining about I expect an example. Not giving me one makes me think you are making it up.
I'm not tagging anyone because I'm pretty sure everyone else has done this.