First up I'd like to thank Mrs. Newlywed over at Misadventures of a Newlywed for this fab award.
Here are the Rules:
1. You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award.The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
2. List things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
3. Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
4. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.
So without further ado, here's my list of things I love about the New Year.
1. The possiblities! I always love wondering what's in store for me in the new year.
2. The fresh start. What's better than starting anew?
3. The thought of upcoming holidays and events I have planned.
4. My upcoming PCS to Italy. I'm scared yet excited.
Now...to pass it on. I'm always bad about passing on awards, but I'll do my best.
1. Indiana Girl at Yellow Ribbon Diary. She's one of the many women that keep an upbeat attitude while her husband is deployed. She writes wonderful posts too and I really enjoy reading her.
2.Lindsay at And We'll Just Laugh Along The Way- the girl makes me laugh and I do mean laugh. She's got a wicked sense of humor and she has a huge year ahead of her since she'll be planning her wedding.
3. NewlyWed Central- she's a fairly new follower of mine and I'm really enjoying reading her blog. She had a great post about following and making realistic resolutions, so she seemed a natural fit for the award.
Now on to a few fashion finds that I found on...of course Forever21.
How can you not love this camisole? It comes in a couple of different colors too.
I love this shirt! It's got a rocker chick vibe.