Saturday, December 6, 2008

And the Winner is....

A Pretty Peony!

Congratulations! If you don't read Pretty Peony you should, she's a sweet girl and we always say we wished we lived closer because I'm pretty sure we'd be in real life friends too.

I did this the old-fashioned way and dug the name out of a hat. No pictures to document that though, too early in the morning and I'm still in my robe.

Email me at osugirl713@hotmail.com to give me your address and let me know which movie you choose.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the giveaway. I'll try to have my next one after I move. Then maybe I'll have a cool Italian something to give away.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Italian, eh? Maybe you could give away some Prada? Or Gucci?

Just a suggestion. You can enter my name in the contest 1,000 times, just because it was my idea.

Thanks.

;)

Sassy Engineer said...

Yay! I'm so excited! I'm about to email you. Thanks :)