1. Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens
I'd read Chevy Stevens' first book called Still Missing earlier this year and I was pretty impressed. When Never Knowing came out, I knew I had to read it too. I liked this book much more than the first. Very good plot and some scary moments. I highly recommend it!
2. This outfit I found on Pinterest. Specifically the dress. However, there are no links to where this dress came from and it's killing me! I want this dress!
3. Mushroom risotto. It's like the best Italian comfort food EVER! Sean and I love to go to one particular restaurant here in town and order their mushroom risotto. In fact, we did it yesterday. It's so good you don't even want to eat the last bite because you want it to last.
4. The fact that my Oklahoma State Cowboys are #2 in the nation.
5. Funny things I see on Pinterest
This seriously made me laugh so hard. I'm so going to be that kind of mom.
6. This shirt from Old Navy. Too bad they don't have it in my size. Thankfully a friend is visiting the States this week and said she'd look for it for me.
7. Babies! It seems like all my friends right now are pregnant. I've got baby fever bad, but since it's just not the right time for us, I've been photographing a friend's baby to quell the fever and get some photos for my portfolio. This is one of my faves.