I sent my Christmas list to my Mom a month or two ago and my Christmas list for Sean this year was very short. I told him all I wanted from him was a Kindle, since he's been so generous about sending me home for Christmas, as well as financing my various trips around Europe this year. So...I already know that I got a Kindle (since I'm the one who ordered it and all) But here's some more of my Christmas list!
1. A Pink Cover for my Kindle. I'm a big lover of pink and I think my Kindle would look super cute in this cover. Did I ever mention I also have a pink passport cover?
2. Every year I ask for a subscription to Budget Travel. It's my favorite magazine and I ask for a subscription every.single.year.
3. This Grinch ornament. One day I will have a Grinch tree!
4. Pearl earrings. Once upon a time I had nice ones. Somehow in the process of moving like 8 times in the past 7 years, they got lost and I can only find one.
5. I really, really want a new camera. I'm so afraid mine is going to bite the dust one of these days since I've used it ALOT in the last 3+ years. Unfortunately I don't have over $2,000 to throw down on the Canon 5D Mark II. Anybody out their in blog land want to contribute? I'll even put up a donate button for you... :)
6. An indoor grill. So many recipes I want to try call for grilling and during the fall and winter, it's just not feasible for us to start up the old charcoal grill. Enter this handy indoor grill.
What's on your Christmas list this year?