Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Speculations

1. Sean and I started watching Nip/Tuck last night. I know, I know I'm so behind the times. I usually don't start watching or buying things until several years after everyone else has. So far I really like it, although I could do without the graphic blood and surgery scenes. Makes me want to yak.

2. I signed up for my second 5K today. It's called the Shamrock Run and is taking place in exactly 13 days. After being a bum and then going on vacation for 2 weeks, I obviously didn't run like I had been. I'm working on it and I hope by race day I'll be able to beat my last 5K time.

3. As a sidenote, I wanted to add that the purse that I posted about yesterday can only evidently be found on the Forever 21 European website. I apologize for any confusion on that. (Luckily I have an Italian friend who said she'd buy it for me)

4. It's raining here...again. I just hope it stops before next weekend. I'm supposed to go to Carnevale in Venice with my best Italian friend.

5. Sean and I were watching 16 & Pregnant earlier and I noticed something. Why are almost all the girls on that show so....white trashy? I really am not trying to offend anyone and I'll be the first to admit that I have family members that can be kind of redneck at times, but seriously? It's like every girl on there fits that stereotype. I just don't get it.

6. When I say I have the naughtiest dog ever, I mean it. While Sean and I were engrossed in Guitar Hero the other day, Boomer took it upon himself to eat my leftover steak. I only noticed it when I found A1 on my blanket.

7. I'm thinking about buying a web domain to host my blog on and in the future to host my photography. For those that have bought a domain, any suggestions?

10 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm with you on the whole Teen Mom thing- I blogged about it recently! I too have family members I wish would do better by themselves but such is life!

Have a great time in Venice, I wish I was going now I saw a USO tour (out of Kaiserslautern) going down there for Carnevale... but Have to pass I have other travel plans in mind for this spring! :)

Julie Danielle said...

Nip/Tuck was great! Took me a few years to watch it and some of the seasons are more odd than others.

Unknown said...

Husband surprised me with a domain from Godaddy. It's cool. *shrug* LOL. I mean, it's really cheap to have your own domain. I think we paid like $40 for three years? That was for my photoblog. I think it would be neat to have one for my blogblog too. But I don't really see the ... usefulness of it??

I LOVED Nip/Tuck, but later seasons get a little weird. And then start sucking. But the first few are really great!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I love Nip/Tuck! You're lucky because now it's all on dvd so you can watch back to back episodes.

I got my domain through google. It's only $10 a year....uber cheap. It does take a few days for it to apply though.

Emily of Boston said...

I discovered Nip/Tuck on Netflix a month or two ago... I've been ADDICTED. I'm on season 4 or 5 or something like that... I've been so busy, that I haven't had time to veg out and watch in a while... but I LOVE that show.

SS said...

I just watched Nip/Tuck this fall. I was wondering how in the world I managed to miss it when it was on... loved it. It inspired me to try some other TV/cable series on Netflix.

Venice sounds so fun! When I was there it was raining and kind of flooded so I didn't get to really visit Venice. *whaaaa* Can't wait to see your pics.

Angie said...

The Mr. and I alway wtait til seasons are complete to watch series like Nip/Tuck. We are just wrapping up our Soprano marathon! :)

Anonymous said...

I tried to get into Nip/Tuck a few months ago, but just couldn't. Too gory and I thought all of the characters were so unlikeable! Have a great time at Carnevale :)

Kebi Cedawna said...

I'm the same way when it comes to TV shows and even book series. The great part is that you don't have to wait months for the next season or book in a series to come out.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That explains why I couldn't find the purse!!! Lucky girl, I wish they'd bring it to America!